Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Little Leaf in the Fall

Fall is coming quickly! This means my life is ending shortly. I will grow old with color and then slowly fall to the ground. I will turn to fertilizer in the ground to help others grow. I life of flowing in the wind will be over and then i will be stuck to the ground until I become nothing but a soggy leaf. I will be stepped on and kicked around, people will rack me up and put me in trash bags. I will no longer be with my family I will be all alone with new leaves. Some will be red, brown, orange, and even some green ones who have not yet lost their color. Death is near. There will be no more sunlight for me. I will just be another leaf that has gone onto the other side of the ground. I am scared to fall of this tree. There will be no more life left for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment